We HAVE Information Technology professionals with great technical, interpersonal, and management skills.
Our staff is capable of providing support for network, database, application and system administration. Additionally many of our IT professionals have certifications, including Security+ and ITIL. However, George Street’s professionals go beyond IT certifications and training to optimize your enterprise infrastructure.
George Street professionals have superior interpersonal skills that are required to provide customers with the systems, applications, and services that are needed to get the job done. We are also capable of providing qualified and personable individuals for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and problem resolution.
George Street Services offers IT professionals with great technical, interpersonal, and management skills.
Our professionals can also supply that game-changing ingredient, “lifecycle management,” that allows technology to fulfill mission and financial objectives. Our PMP certified professionals can help use IT best practices, such as ITIL, to manage the IT enterprise. Through continuous improvement of IT best practices, we can help organizations manage rapidly changing technology.
- System Administration
- Network Administrators
- Database Administrator
- Project Manager
- SQL Engineer
- Application/DevOps Engineer
- Field Level Engineer
- IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Information Assurance (ISSO/ISSM)
- Network and database administration
- Management of Unix and Windows systems
- Account administration and scripting
- Information Assurance
- COOP Planning and backup management
- Help Desk support
- Cisco, CCNP, CCNA
- DoD 8570 certified (Security+, CISSP, CCNA-Security)
- PKI, Open SSL, CASPORT
- Bash, Perl, Python, power shell
- DBMS, Mongo, Oracle, SQL
- Red Hat Linux, CentOS, and Windows
- VDI, OpenShift, VMware, SCCM, and Puppet
- SolarWinds and SysAid ticketing