We offer Information Technology professionals with great technical, interpersonal, and management skills.
With knowledgeable staff for Network, Database, Application and System Administration, many of our IT professionals have required certifications, such as security+ to help them perform on the job. However, George Street’s professionals go beyond IT certifications and training to optimize your enterprise infrastructure.
Great interpersonal skills are required to provide people with the systems, applications, and services to get their job done. We can provide personable individuals for tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
George Street Services offers IT professionals with great technical, interpersonal, and management skills.
Our professionals can also supply that game-changing ingredient, “lifecycle management,” that allows technology to fulfill mission and financial objectives. Our PMP certified professionals can help use IT best practices, such as ITIL, to manage the IT enterprise. Through continuous improvement of IT best practices, we can help organizations manage rapidly changing technology.
- System Administration
- Network Administrators
- Database Administrator
- Project Manager
- SQL Engineer
- Application/DevOps Engineer
- Field Level Engineer
- IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Information Assurance (ISSO/ISSM)
- Network and database administration
- Management of Unix and Windows systems
- Account administration and scripting
- Information Assurance
- COOP Planning and backup management
- Help Desk support
- Cisco, CCNP, CCNA
- DoD 8570 certified (Security+, CISSP, CCNA-Security)
- PKI, Open SSL, CASPORT
- Bash, Perl, Python, power shell
- DBMS, Mongo, Oracle, SQL
- Red Hat Linux, CentOS, and Windows
- VDI, OpenShift, VMware, SCCM, and Puppet
- SolarWinds and SysAid ticketing