WE HELP PROTECT
Cybersecurity has become a major concern over the last decade.
Terrorists, organized crime and foreign governments are spending a tremendous amount of effort in this modern day virtual battlefield. More and more hackers have increasingly penetrated government and corporate IT systems.
We become more and more vulnerable as our lives increasingly depend on information technology. Experts are predicting computer components and sensors will be involved in every aspect of our lives with the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) technology, thus creating new opportunities for criminal exploitation.
We offer a diverse cybersecurity team to secure and defend sensitive data and critical infrastructure for Government and commercial enterprises.
Our Cybersecurity Services
- Vulnerability Analysts
- Malware Analysts
- Reverse Engineers
- Information Assurance Engineers (ISSO/ISSM)
- Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSE)
- Application Security Engineers
- Digital Media Forensics Analysts
- Penetration Testing, System Exploitation, and Network Hardening
- Computer Network Defense
- Information Assurance
- Virtual/Physical Network Design, Development, and Installation
- Implementation of Comprehensive Security Architectures
- Risk Assessments and Analytics Evaluations
- Identification and Documentation of Network Vulnerabilities
- DCID6/3 and lCD 503 for the IC ITE
- Configuring and Securing Windows, Linux, Unix
- Configuring and Securing VMware, Xen, other Virtual Environments
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSEP or CISSP-ISSAP Certifications
- Information System Engineering