George Street Services is a woman-owned small business focused on solving the toughest challenges in the intelligence and cyberspace communities. George Street is an action-driven technology company providing software, cyber security, and IT solutions. Our mission is to deliver quality innovative solutions to improve how our customers tackle their job.
The George street tagline, “where your story begins”, succinctly conveys our philosophy. Our focus is to genuinely invest in our employees and customers success and provide a family culture. We empower our employees with the support, training, and financial incentives they need, freeing them to focus on our customers.
- Qualification: Five (5) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimizes system operations and resources utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- The individual is required to have Java programming experience as well as experience in Python/Perl.
- Experience deriving and analyzing requirements and developing CONOPs
- Experience with project management.
George Street Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org