- The SA should possess strong Linux skills while experience CentOS and Fedora is desired.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and administration of common IT enterprise management systems, such as HP Openview, ServiceNow, Remedy, Solarwinds, and Splunk is a plus.
- Responsibilities include operating within certain EMS applications (ex. ServiceNow, Splunk, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager (SM), others)
- Responsible for assisting with all applications patches, IAVAs, installations, upgrades and integrations
- Coordinates installation of software upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Administrating day-to-day IT systems to include system availability, configuration changes, and patching
- Planning and coordinating configuration and change management procedures and schedules
- Ensuring that backups and replication activities have been accomplished per schedule.
- Providing support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems
- Providing second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Maintaining and enhancing knowledge articles.
George Street Services is a woman-owned small business focused on solving the toughest challenges in the intelligence and cyberspace communities. George Street is an action-driven technology company providing software, cybersecurity, and IT solutions. Our mission is to deliver quality innovative solutions to improve how our customers tackle their job.
The George street tagline, “where your story begins”, succinctly conveys our philosophy. Our focus is to genuinely invest in our employees and customers success and provide a family culture. We empower our employees with the support, training, and financial incentives they need, freeing them to focus on our customers.
George Street Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com